Why do we tie flies?
There are some very simple reasons.
- To save money on purchasing flies!
- The satisfaction of catching a fish using a fly you tied.
- The ability to tie the fly to match the prey that your quarry is feeding upon.
What tools do I need and what are they?
- Tying Vise - its main purpose is to hold the hook.
- Bobbin - used to hold your thread while tying the fly.
- Whip Finisher Tool - used to finish off a fly and tie a knot at the head.
- And so much more!
Password to download video is LC2018