FFI Fly Fishing Skills Education Award
The Fly Fishing Skills Education Award is intended to recognize outstanding educational and instructional programs in the full array of fly fishing skills. The award (or awards) is given to an individual, group, or organization that has made extraordinary contributions to the area of fly fishing skills education.
All nominees will be routed by the Awards Chair to the VP Education. Evaluation of each nomination will be conducted by the Education Committee. Recommendations from the Education Committee will be forwarded by the VP Education to the Awards Committee.
Criteria for the Award
- This award should be based upon a single extraordinary contribution or on a continuous prominent effort promoting comprehensive fly fishing education.
- Extraordinary contributions are those that are superior and conspicuous in relation to others and consistent with the philosophies of the FFI.
- Eligibility for this award would be for individuals, national or local Clubs, groups or organizations and national or state departments or agencies.
- The individual, group, or organization should be affiliated with the FFI, but not required.
- The individual, group, or organization should not have previously won the award.
- This award need not be an annual award, but would be given on an "as merited" basis.
- Up to two awards may be given in a single year – one to an individual, and another to a group or organization.
How to Nominate a Person or Organization for the Award
- Click here to fill out the online nomination form.
- Nomination Deadline is April 1 of each year.
E-mail the Awards Administrator: email@example.com