Four levels of Casting Instructor Certification Program
- Casting Instructor
- Master Casting Instructor
- Two-Hand Casting Instructor
- Master Two-Hand Casting Instructor
Obtaining an instructor certification with FFI takes you to a new level of professionalism and instills self-confidence in your teaching abilities. Quality instruction, particularly on slow fishing days, will increase guest return rates, as guests return for both fishing and further instruction.
Benefits of a Certified Casting Instructor include:
- Become a more effective casting instructor, by being exposed to the state-of-the-art in casting and casting instruction.
- Become part of a network of the best casting instructors in the world. Men and women who are eager to share their knowledge of casting instruction and would like to learn from you too.
- Listed on Fly Fishers International's website with a link to your email.
- Receive FFI's quarterly journal, The Loop Journal. Find teaching tips for Certified Casting Instructors inside.
- Receive a certificate of completion, suitable for framing.
If you need assistance please contact our casting coordinator.