Clubwire News Service
Equipment Loan Program
Locate A Council or Club
Member Incentive Program
Industry Partner Program
Our new Member Incentive Program provides a resource to councils and clubs to obtain merchandise for educational activities, fundraisers and membership recognition. It expands the product line (not just rods anymore) that clubs and councils can choose from as an incentive for recruiting new members to Fly Fishers International.
Our industry partners are offering significant discounts on their products exclusively for this program! Our partners include Temple Fork Outfitters, Orvis, HMH Vises, Peak Fishing, Rajeff Sports (Echo Rods), Wapsi Fly, and Winston Rods with more partners on the way.
Once a club/council recruits at least 12 new members to FFI, they receive a $75 credit (or $110 for 18 new members) towards an order with one or more of our industry partners. Don't worry - all Club/Council existing credit balances from the Rod Incentive Program are transferred to the new program!
2. Go to the website of the industry partner. Select the items you want to purchase and write down the item numbers on the order form. Please ONLY select products that are in stock.
3. An order form is required for each partner. Fill out the order form(s), making sure the partner's name, each item number, and description is listed. Click here to download a fillable form OR Click here to download the printable order form.
4. Submit the form, along with an explanation of how the products will be used to the national office at email@example.com.
5. Once the form is submitted, FFI Headquarters will secure a quote for the product AND shipping/handling.
6. Once the quote is provided, the club/council member incentive credits will be subtracted. Any remaining balance will need to be paid with check or credit card PRIOR to the order being placed.
Please direct your questions regarding this program to the FFI Club/Council Coordinator via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 406-222-9369.